Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Dream



I wanted to go to a dance class that featured Indian dance moves.





I got on the bus, but it wasn't the local line, it was the one going up to New York City.    I wondered if the bus driver was going to charge me full price for the trip.








I was holding an iron on my lap.






The bus drove past the dance class I wanted to take.  I sat on the bus with my iron and hoped
 I could find the Indian neighborhood in Manhattan so I could take a dance class any way.




1 comment:

  1. I don't normally comment on your dreams. I am worried that if I did you would wake up and the source would dry up because I would be a voyeur. So pretend I haven't or better still imagine that I have just commented in your dreams rather than on them and this isn't real at all.

    ReplyDelete