Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Need You Tonight-#Friday Flash

Dinner was over, the wine was finished, desert sat melting on plates. The two of them were lounging on the couch, eyes closed, their heads gently leaning against each other. He let his hand gently caress her thigh; she pressed her leg against his.

"It's getting late," she murmured.

"Is it? I hadn't noticed," he sighed, burying his face into her hair.

She tried to fight off sleep, she had a long drive home. She stretched out her arms and legs and sat up, causing his head to fall into her lap. She laughed as a goofy smile appeared on his face as he inhaled deeply.

"Hey,come on. Be nice." She dropped her lips to his ear, outlining the edges with her tongue. "I need to go home."

She felt his arms around her waist, his one hand holding her wrist, while the other playfully snaked up her legs.

"Not yet," he pleaded, "Stay a little longer."

She jumped slightly as his fingers began to tease her, letting her head fall back against the top of the couch. She gasped as he gently penetrated her.

"Oh, don't," she groaned, "I can't do this, I really have to go."

A sharp "clicking" sound made her head snap up. Hand cuffs encircled both wrists, her arms locked behind her back. She tried not to panic.

"Honey, this isn't funny, you have to let me go. I need to go home."

He stood up, ignoring her, and began to undo his belt, dropping his pants. He gently cradled her face in his hands, gazing into her eyes.

"Go home? To your husband, darling? I'm tired of being a diversion for you. I'm tired of you always rushing off, leaving me alone. I need you tonight more than he does."

An angry glare emanated from her as he began to pull her head closer to him.

"Unlock these handcuffs now, or I'll tell your father."

He started to laugh, and bent forward to kiss the end of her nose.

"Tell my father? Tell him what? Tell him you've been having an affair with his son and you couldn't come home on time? Bad idea; I believe there's an adultery clause in that pre-nup you signed, isn't there, darling?"

He kissed her lips, then stood up again and roughly grabbed her head, intertwining his fingers into her long, curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment