We have recently been awarded the "Versitle Blogger Award" from our friend and acolyte of the Dark Arts of the Heart, Kat Del Rio over at Crooked Tales (Kat is progressing very nicely in her studies; it pleases us to see her develop from a weak and needy kitten to a strong and savage predator. Our advice: Don't fuck with her boys).
VL Sheridan will never deny nor confirm any requests for personal information about her for the following reasons:
1. All that matters is the writing.
2. Everything that needs to be known about her is all ready there in the writing.
3. The Internet creates a false sense of intimacy that she does not wish to partcipate in.
4. Nobody really gives a damn that you were picked last for volley ball/soccer/dodge ball when you were in 3rd/4th/5th grade. Really. Get over it and move on.
However, in the spirit of "playing nice" (and due to imbibing some lovely Bolly/Stoli's), she will concede to one of the requirements of the award and list ten things about herself. It is her considered opinion that the less known about a writer, the better. She has faith that any reader of her works will create a more fascinating and seductive persona for her than she truely posesses.
Thank you for your time.
Ten Things About VL Sheridan
1. VL Sheridan always refers to herself in the third person.
2. VL Sheridan hates when she finishes reading a story and feels like she just made love to a man who refused to take off his pyjamas during the act.
3. VL Sheridan will gladly submit to any man who has mastered the Tango.
4. If you have to ask, the answer is no.
5. VL Sheridan prefers ink to steel.
6. Her profile picture? God damn right that's what she looks like.
7. Bondage? Only after the appropriate negotiations.
8. VL Sheridan prefers them younger than her, prefers them taller than her, and prefers them ever so eager to please her.
9. VL Sheridan appreciates the finer things in life, but is quite happy with the simple things in life.
10. VL Sheridan is a consumate liar. Don't believe anything she writes. Or says. Or posts.